Intern – Business Development
January 13, 2022
As a Business Development Intern, you will gain invaluable experience in various aspects of strategic analysis, business development, and sales.
Join us and work under the supervision of highly experienced business development professionals to implement your knowledge and receive hands-on experience.
Your Contributions/Internship Responsibilities:
- Assist in increasing sales through lead generation, marketing, and other corporate strategies.
- Identifying and contacting prospective clients or partner companies.
- Promoting our business online and via LinkedIn/Facebook by reaching potential clients.
- Assist in sharing proposals and follow up with the prospects via maintaining proper database.
- Initiating and strategizing the sales process.
- Perform cold calling and set business meetings with prospects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Student of last semester, or freshers can apply.
- Solid knowledge of Sales and Marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Comfortable on to perform cold calling.
- Excellent presentation skill.
- Efficient on maintaining database.
- The opportunity to grow and learn the sales/business development with one of the leading HR Consultancy Firms.
- Will receive Internship certificate at the successful completion of the internship period.
- Possibility of becoming a full-time employee based on performance
- Paid Internship
Business Development and Sales
Human Resources Services