Sr. Research/Research Fellowship is 6 months to 1-year-long program. Research Fellows will be carrying out social science research. Dnet will make a specific contract with the Research Fellow to conduct the studies. The Sr. Research/Research Fellow will be provided with:
- Workspace with computer facilities and other basic logistics.
- Necessary research support as agreed under her/his activity plan.
- A focal point who will liaise with the Senior Research Fellow and will help her/him in implementing the agreed work plan.
- Undertake research focusing on Dnet’s five thematic areas.
- Provide inputs to other ongoing research works at Dnet.
- Prepare concept notes and research proposals for potential collaborative program/s.
- Peer review research outputs of Dnet researchers and its associates.
- Mentor and provide capacity-building support to young researchers at Dnet.
- Make presentations of his/her work at Dnet organized seminars.
- Represent Dnet at various seminars/meetings, as advised by the Dnet management.
- Any other activities as agreed between Dnet and the Senior Research Fellow.
Sr. Research/Research Fellows are appointed by an invitation process based on their Research and academic achievements.